welcome to

Cavesson House

The Elgin Marble, or Panthenon Marble as it’s also known, is both a historical and architectural masterpiece, originating almost 2,500 years ago as an ode to the Greek Goddess Athena. Controversially replicated by Niall McLaughlin Architects, it adorns two adjoining buildings in the centre of Stratford’s Olympic Village, which played host to Team Greece amongst others, during the 2012 Olympic Games. On the inside of this striking building, Alexander Rose Estates presents a spacious one bedroom apartment, located on the 7th floor. Facing the South, you can expect sun throughout the day (we just advise against flying too close to it), and a balcony which overlooks a section of the Stratford Skyline, as well as the private, first floor podium garden. An expansive, L shaped kitchen takes up a corner of the open plan living area, offering fully integrated Bosch appliances and allowing plenty of workspace and functionality. A connecting corridor provides additional storage and leads off into a South facing bedroom with built in wardrobes, and the bathroom, complete with storage behind the mirrors. Superior connectivity to London and the World awaits, from Stratford Underground adding the Elizabeth Line to its impressive roster, and Stratford International Rail Stations, linking London City Airport within 30 mins. East Village is also bordered by the Loughborough, University of East London and Birkbeck university campuses, with a new site for University College London being incorporated into the East Bank development, completing 2023, which will also be home to the world famous Sadler’s Wells East Theatre, London College of Fashion, V&A East and the BBC music studios to name a few. Purchased originally under a Shared Equity Scheme, the price indicated is reflective of 80% of the property’s total value. There is no rent to pay on the remaining 20%, which is retained by the freeholder, Triathlon Homes LLP. When coming to resell, the seller can enjoy any increase in equity of their 80% share.

the key numbers






size (sqft)




Stratford is an area located in the London Borough of Newham, in East London. It is known for its rich history, excellent transport links, and world-famous sporting venues.
view area guide

More information

Floor Plan



listing agent

Tobias Alexander Rose

for sale

View our listings for sale.

A showcase of our collection of properties for sale.
view properties