t the very edge of the E20 postcode, Alexander Rose Estates presents a spacious one bedroom apartment, located on the 6th floor of a modern apartment block in the former Athletes' Village. Facing South West, the balcony offers far reaching views over the private, first floor podium garden, inviting an abundance of natural light throughout the day. A Bosch integrated L- shaped kitchen with pull out pantry takes up a corner of the open plan living area, with additional storage in the corridor, and more behind the bathroom mirrors. Black out blinds furnish all livable rooms including the generous double bedroom. Within a short walk, superior connectivity to London and the World awaits from Stratford Underground, with Stratford International Rail Stations, linking London City Airport within 30 mins. For your shopping and entertainment fix, the amenities of Westfeld Shopping Centre are also within easy reach. By buying the full 80% share of the flat, the owner is considered as fully staircased, as the remaining 20% is owned by Freeholder Triathlon Homes LLP, with no rent to pay on this share. A unique chance to buy a flat for 80% of the full market cost.
the key numbers
take a peek
No items found.
Stratford is an area located in the London Borough of Newham, in East London. It is known for its rich history, excellent transport links, and world-famous sporting venues.